Relationship to you:
Emergency Contact Information #2
Relationship to you:
Do You Already Have a Roommate? (choose one)
We will provide roommate matching for you. Please continue to complete this form.
If you already know one or two of the people you want to room with, but still want to be matched into a larger group, please list their first and last names below. Everyone in your group must have the same names listed on their forms and you must all complete this entire form.
If you have already chosen roommates please list their first and last name(s) below. Please note everyone in your group must have the same names listed on their form. You do not need to complete the rest of this form.
I'M LIVING ALONE
If you are living in a one bedroom apartment you do not need to complete the rest of this form.
Parents should not complete this information, it must be completed by the resident. Please note Campus Connect does not sell or share this information with any one. Only the team that makes the matches will see it.
1. Where do you expect to do most of your studying?
Library, coffee shop, etc.
2. When do you expect to do most of your studying?
3. How much focus do you intend to put on your studies?
My only priority
A balance of work and play
Enough to get by
4. Does low background noise or light music bother you while you're studying?
5. Do you smoke?
Would you live with a smoker?
6. What time do you usually go to bed?
Early (8 pm to 10 pm)
Average (10 pm to midnight)
Late (after midnight)
7. What time do you usually wake up?
Early (5 am to 7 am)
Average (7 am to 10 am)
Late (after 10 am)
8. Are you a light sleeper?
9. Can you fall asleep easily if woken up?
10. Do you snore or talk in your sleep?
11. Do you like "white noise" while falling asleep?
12. What kinds of TV shows do you like?
13. What styles of music do you like?
14. Which word best describes your personality?
15. Which word best describes your housekeeping style?
16. Which word best describes your preferred living environment?
Social on weekends
Center of action
17. How do you feel about overnight guests?
18. How do you feel about alcohol use?
No tolerance at all
Not when I'm around
19. How much do you think you'll be home?
20. How important is private time?
A little each day
21. How involved do you plan to be with Greek organizations?
Not at all
I'll check it out sometimes
22. Are you a UW-athlete?
23. What are your three favorite things to do?
Please check all of your interests:
Anticipated college major:
Please describe your ideal roommate:
Anything you would want your future roommate to know? Anything for us?